Digital Marketing Executive At The Races
Competitive salary + benefits – Central London
At The Races is about delivering the best possible horse racing coverage and services to the widest possible audience. We tell racing’s stories across TV, digital and social media. Above all, we try to ensure that everything we do reflects the dynamism, appeal and excitement of the sport we love. It’s an exciting time to join us too. In 2019, At The Races’ TV channel will become Sky Sports Racing, broadcasting in full HD from new facilities at Sky’s studios. We already run the biggest horse racing website in the UK and Ireland, attheraces.com.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to add to our team. With a focus on social media and eCRM, you’ll help develop impactful and innovative campaigns that drive engagement and new audiences across multiple ATR communication channels. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you’ll work closely with the eCRM Manager and Social Media Manager to help develop and execute a clear social media and eCRM strategy.
• Daily posting on all ATR social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
• Drive social media engagement and seek new ways to communicate and distribute rich media content.
• Live reporting of events on social media channels from At The Races partner racecourses.
• Monitor, analyse and react to social noise.
• Respond to followers direct messages across all social channels.
• Identify and maximise our network of social influencers.
• Work with the eCRM Manager to deliver engaging emails and user lifecycles.
• Help grow the ATR database of opted-in racing fans across eCRM and social media platforms.
• Manage eCRM performance reporting and share with key stakeholders.
• Work with digital agencies to deliver PPC and SEO strategies.
• Support the marketing team across all elements of the marketing mix.
Of graduate calibre, you will be motivated and passionate about social media, eCRM and digital marketing. You’ll have experience of implementing social media campaigns, including targeted advertising, whilst also have experience in a broader marketing role with knowledge on eCRM.
• Minimum of 1 years Digital Marketing experience, ideally working with sport or media brands.
• Strong understanding of best practice in social media and good insight into current social media platforms, specifically Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
• Experience of using social media tools for publishing, monitoring and for analytics/insight.
• Proactive self-starter.
• Excellent verbal and written English.
• Interest in horse racing essential.
• Knowledge of eCRM and ESP’s desirable.
The Digital Marketing Executive position will be based in our Sky Sports Racing office in Osterley, as well as occasionally at our central London offices at Millbank. The position comes with full healthcare, pension and further benefits.
Duties will normally fall within standard working hours (any 5 days from 7, agreed in advance), but some evening and Bank Holiday work may be required to cover key race meetings. This role will require frequent weekend cover.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Closing date: Monday 30th July 2018.