Marketing Manager, Sky Sports Racing / attheraces.com
Competitive salary + benefits – Central London
Sky Sports Racing is the eleventh Sky Sports channel and is dedicated to horse racing. Attheraces.com is the largest digital platform for horse racing in the UK and Ireland.
With coverage that is trusted, informative and entertaining we try to ensure that everything we do reflects the thrill and excitement of the sport we love.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who can demonstrate real pride and passion in their work to join our team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will work closely with the marketing team and help support with all areas of the marketing mix. With a focus on racecourse support and product marketing, you’ll help develop great campaigns that fit with our strong brand, drive engagement and attract new audiences.
• Full time marketing support for Sky Sports Racing TV broadcast and digital environment.
• Support in the development and execution of racecourse promotional plans.
• Support with social media campaigns promoting products, services and key racing events.
• Work with the eCRM Manager to develop and execute engaging email marketing campaigns.
• Manage the creation and implementation of product marketing campaigns.
• Help develop promotional campaigns for key international meetings including The Breeders’ Cup, Triple Crown and Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe.
You will be highly motivated and passionate about marketing. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills. You will be a creative thinker, take initiative and demonstrate a 'can do' attitude with the ability to work alone and within a team.
• Degree qualified (or equivalent vocational qualification) in a marketing-related discipline
• 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar role
• Ability to manage projects workflow and work collaboratively between teams
• Good commercial awareness
• Passionate and flexible self-starter
Duties will normally fall within standard working hours, Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm, but some evening, weekend and Bank Holiday work may be required.
The Marketing Manager position will be based in our central London offices at Millbank, SW1 and comes with full healthcare, pension and further benefits.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and any links to portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application is Monday 22nd April.