Competition – Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to UK and Irish residents only, who are 18 years and over.
- Employees of At The Races, Sponsor Partners and Sports Information Services Ltd and their groups of companies are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Entries will close at 23:00 GMT on the closing date specified on the Competition entry page.
- One entry is permitted per person.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-endorsable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The Promoters retain the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available. No purchase is necessary to win.
- The Promoters reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoters in all matters under their control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations where the failure is caused by something outside their reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law.