Hereford will have to pass an 8am inspection on raceday if Wednesday’s meeting is to go ahead.
With the scheduled card at Wetherby already called off, Hereford is due to stage the only jumps action in Britain.
However, the course is reported to be unraceable at present, with wintry showers also a possibility before racing.
The track tweeted: “The going is heavy but currently unraceable in places with standing water following 9mm rain yesterday. Forecast for chance of wintry showers today and overnight. Inspection 8am tomorrow.”
Tuesday’s meeting at Punchestown was called off due to snow.
The fixture was due to be staged on Sunday, but flash flooding forced its cancellation and the card was rearranged.
However, the meeting, which was highlighted by the BoyleSports Grand National Trial Handicap Chase, has again been scuppered by the weather.
The track tweeted: “Following a further heavy fall of snow and with further snow showers forecast, the track at Punchestown is now unfit for racing and the fixture scheduled for today has been cancelled.”
Thursday’s cards at Kelso and Fontwell have also been affected.
What promised to be a smart fixture at Kelso featuring the Morebattle Hurdle has been abandoned due to waterlogging, with Fontwell checking conditions at 4pm on Tuesday as the course is currently unraceable.