(13) ECLAIREUR is clearly better than his last run would suggest and is quite capable of winning a race like this. (1) FRIC FRAC DU MILL has been doing very well of late and will not go down without a fight. (2) FANTOMAS DU VAL (8) FOR WIN DE TAGOR and (10) FESTIMATA are also capable of running well.
(12) DAME ISLAND is coming off 2 nice wins over this course and distance and there is no real reason to suggest she cannot make it a hat-trick. (2) ERNESTINA deserves a win after 2 good recent runs but she does find it hard to win. (4) COPACABANA BEACH and (5) CUBANA can also get involved with the finish.
A lot of these runners come here out of form but that cannot be said of (11) VISITOR who has been doing very well of late and h has picked up 2 course and distance wins. He does look likely to score another win. (7) BROSNAN JET and (8) APOLLON D'ANJOU are capable of doing better and must be considered.
(14) CENTAURE GEDE has been in good form all year and he won well enough over this course and distance last time out to suggest that another win is not far away. (7) DRAGON ROUGE is barefoot this time and could be cherry ripe fitness-wise and could be the danger. (13) DUARTE is better than his last run would suggest. (8) ELIXIR D'OURVILLE could earn some money.
In weak field it would not be much of a surprise if (14) DURGA DES VALERINS can follow up on a good course and distance run and she can go one better this time. (7) DOUCHKA D'ORAC is capable of doing better and could be a danger. (9) COURONNE D'OR (13) CARLA GRIFF and (15) DIANE DU PADOUENG all have a winning chance.
A competitive looking race. (14) FAKIR DU RANCH gets the vote as his good recent consistent form could well be rewarded. (16) FUNKY ROCK ran nicely when third last time out and should be a danger. (15) FAST D'AVEZE is barefoot again and won the last time he raced that way. (4) FANFAN CASH is capable of earning some money.
(1) GOAL MAKER is improving and won well over this course and distance last time out. He can win again. (7) GUEST DES BROUSSES is capable of much better than what his recent runs suggests and he could be a danger. (14) GAZELLE DAXEL ran well when runner-up in her latest start and must be considered. (8) GITANA and (16) GARNEMENT ROYAL deserve respect.
(7) EBENE DE JAY is barefoot and has been prepared with this race as a target. She did win the last time she was in a Mounted. utmost respect. (6) DELHILA CHANTEINS is clearly a big threat as she has been in very good form and has won a couple of races over this course and distance. (1) BEAUJEU and (12) COCKTAIL WINNER are 2 others that could run well.